There are two playable races in Luna Online, Human and Elf. There are a few things a player might want to consider before choosing their class, such as Base Stat differences or race specific classes. Here is a quick comparison.
Base Stat ComparisonEdit
- The Fighter classes, Mercenary, Gladiator and Destroyer, boasts high attack.
- The Mage classes, Monk, Inquirer and Necromancer, are able to equip Light Armor.
- The Rogue classes, Thief, Assassin and Blade Taker, has a higher level of Stealth.
- Race specific skill, Burning Rage, increases Physical Attack by a certain %, but decreases HP/sec
- Race specific skill, Lash / Lace, increases HP Recovery Rate by a certain amount, but decreases MP/sec
- The Fighter class Rune Knight and Magnus has a lot of disabling skills, and also has access to some unique buffs
- The Mage class Elemental Master and Rune Master boasts some unique buffs.
- The Rogue classes, Rune Walker and Temper Master, are able to use Silence, and also has access to some unique buffs.
- Race specific skill, Nature Shield & Mind, increases Physical and Magical defense by a certain %.